My first batch of Christmas Tags
Today I am sharing my first batch of Christmas Tags. If you would like to purchase any supplies used today they can be found in my online store here: Shop Now
I hope you like them.
What you will need:
- Trimming the Town DSP or other papers
- Christmas coloured twine or ribbon
- Oval Laying Dies
- Hole Punch
- So sentimental Stamp Set (To: From:)
- Coming Home Stamp set (snowflake stamp)
- Various Christmas coloured ink
Main Colours Used:
- Die Cut out the largest oval shapes from the DSP
- Using the next size down, die cut out whisper white stamping layers
- Stamp To: and From: and some snowflakes on to the white piece
- Adhere together
- Punch Hole
- Attach Ribbon / Twine
- Stamp, colour and die cut out the house images or…
- Die cut out images directly from the DSP (good huh!)
- Add wink of stella / embellishments for decoration
- For some of the tags, I fussy cut out some Christmas Sentiments from one of the DSP sheets.
Check out the other variants that I made – how lovely are these!
I hope that this inspires you to get your Christmas craft-on!
Please visit the Links to Products by clicking here or on an image below:Product List
Click on the Shop with me image below:
I’d love for you to pop over to my YouTube Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials. Simply click on the web address below.
Looking for a hard copy of our new Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.
Join my Community Facebook Group:
You can find all products in my online shop here:
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel too www.youtube.com/smithscraftycreations
Join My Team
WHAT IF BEING CREATIVE WAS YOUR JOB? OH, WAIT! IT CAN BE!
Begin your Stampin’ Up! business by getting additional supplies to help you have a successful first event. The Starter Kit is already a fantastic way for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to get loads of products at a huge value (for £99, choose £130 worth of products).
Reach out to me, or click here to JOIN STAMPIN’ UP!