My Favourite Retiring Embellishment
My blog today is about My Favourite Retiring Embellishment which is today’s Stamping With Friends Blog Hop Theme – Retiring Product. Today I decided to make a double whammy project! A lovely gift tag addition that also doubles as a Christmas Tree Decoration. Wouldn’t this look nice around the neck of a lovely wine bottle too!
The products used are linked further down this blog post.
- Wonderful Snowflakes 
- Alphabest Bundle 
- Metallics Embossing Powders 
- Pearlescent Specialty Paper 
- Festive Pearls 
- Heat Tool – Uk Plug 
- Versamark Pad 
- Embossing Additions Tool Kit 
- Stampin' Seal 
- Stampin' Dimensionals 
Plus a wooden hanging disc like the one in the image below.
- Start off by running the edges of your wooden disc through your embossing ink pad, sprinkle on your gold powder and heat set
- Next you want to cover the reverse of your snowflake with emboss ink (not the iridescent side, but the plain white side), sprinkle on your gold powder and heat set Tip: be sure you use your tweezer tool to avoid burning your fingers
- Using your pearlescent speciality paper, rub your emboss buddy across top before stamping your chosen letters with your embossing ink, sprinkle your gold powder over and heat set. Punch out once cooled down.
Now to pretty up your project
- Attach your embossed gold snowflake to your disc using Stampin’ Seal
- Adhere your letters to desired placement on disc using dimensionals
- Our festive pearls are perfect for this decoration and I had to use the gold of course!
- Finish your project by attaching co-ordinating ribbon or twine through the hole in the disc
Thank you for taking the time to read my tutorial today please be sure to visit the other hoppers detailed in the list below or simply click “Next Blog”
Non Stampin’ Up! Product used – hanging wood disc
Stampin’ Up! Products used:
If you are spending £99 or more why not purchase the starter kit and join my team, and get an additional £31 spend to choose items in your starter kit 🙂 Contact me if you’d like more information or visit my team website www.SmithysStampers.co.uk
Starter Kit – what do you get?
Jumpstart your crafty journey or business with 175 € | £130 worth of products for just 129 € | £99 and we’ll throw in some FREE essential tools to help you share Stampin’ Up!’s amazing products and crafting community. We will also ship the kit to you for FREE!
WHAT YOU GET:
Select 175 € | £130 worth of Stampin’ Up! products to customise your Starter Kit!
Take orders from your customers at your events using our forms or have your customers shop on our website and order directly from you.
• Customer Order Forms (pack of 50)
Are you a YouTube fan?
I’d love for you to pop over to my YouTube Channel and give me a little subscribe, a thumbs up, a comment and don’t forget to hit that bell to be notified of future video tutorials. Simply click the image below to be redirected to my channel.
Looking for a Catalogue?
Looking for a hard copy of our Annual or Mini Catalogue – why not Contact me for a free copy. Alternatively, click on either of the catalogues below to view digitally.
If you’re spending £99+ why not join my team
Start enjoying some discount on your favourite products by becoming a demonstrator today. Team Smithy and the #SmithysStampers would love to welcome you to join us. I know YOU will be GREAT.
We all started somewhere, let us be your somewhere. Let us share your journey.
What a great way to start your Stampin’ Up! business.
The Starter Kit is already a fantastic way for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to get loads of products at a huge value (for £99, choose £130 worth of products).
All decided to join? What to do next is click the image below and you will be redirected. Alternatively if you’d like an informal chat please reach out to me. Let’s see where your creativity will take YOU!
Check out the most frequently asked questions page by clicking “Join My Team” on the menu at the top of the screen.
Join My Facebook Group
Why not join us by clicking the image below. We have monthly challenges, lots of inspiration, project ideas and sharing and more. The best part is the friendships.
I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and can take something away from today to try at home.